We are so super excited to be launching a ‘Fermentation for Gut Health’ workshop in collaboration with Coal Coast Organics and Purebred Meats to help support you to improve your gut bacteria simply, affordably and in a super delicious way.
Come along and learn how the foods you are eating may be affecting your gut health which in turn could be causing you to experience high fatigue, irritability, moodiness, stress, anxiety, poor sleep, digestion issues, etc, etc…This workshop will discuss how we can make a few minor changes that can make a significant improvement in our digestive health by including foods that promote the growth of good bacteria, such as fermented vegetables, and reducing foods that can make the bad bacteria flourish. We will sample these foods and demonstrate how easy it is to make these gut boosting products at home using quality ingredients.
The workshop will include demonstrations of how to create homemade sauerkraut and kimchi as well as showing you how simple it is to make your own homemade milk kefir and water kefir, all of which are totally AMAZING sources of probiotics to help your gut flora flourish.
At the end of the session you will leave with a confidence in being able to make your own fermented goods and a recipe book full of different fermentation ideas for you to try at home.
WHAT EXACTLY DO WE COVER DURING THE WORKSHOP:
- Detailed theory discussion on gut health, the role of friendly bacteria and probiotic-rich foods, and the factors that affect our gut microbiome
- Detailed handout including theory, step by step guides & recipes
- Practical demonstrations
- Hands-on experience
- Food tasting
- Opportunity to ask questions
COST- $60 per person
WHEN AND WHERE
Coal Coast Organics, Stanwell Park – Saturday 2nd of September – 4.00-5.30pm
WHO SHOULD COME ALONG?
- Those who are interested in seriously upping the ante on their gut health
- Those interested in making their own home-made fermented foods and drinks
- Those who suffer, or have family members who suffer, from low immunity (eg frequent colds, infections) or gut/digestive issues (including skin conditions)
- Those who want to take their health and well-being to the next level with the introduction of fermented foods
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
- Click here and book your place.
- Pop the date in your diary, and then tell your friends and family to join you. Share the gift of great health.
- I will then email further details closer to the date with further information.
PLACES WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED THEY ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.