Purpose of the Training:
- To provide individual assessment of a workstation when an employee reports discomfort or injury as a result of desk bound work activities.
- 60 minute assessment with worker at their designated workstation.
- Workstation adjustments will be completed during assessment in addition to written recommendations (and justification) being forwarded to the Referring Manager for any required ergonomic equipment that may be deemed necessary to improve working posture for the individual.
- Brief ergonomic assessment report outlining modification completed during assessment and future recommended actions (if required).
- Employee who has lodged an injury notification or has reported discomfort with current workstation organisation.
- Individual assessment only.