After the outstanding success of the first ‘Nourish & Flourish’ retreat held in 2018, we are back in 2019 bringing you an even more EPIC retreat which will empower you with the knowledge and practical skills to implement real last change in your life.
You could be one of the 10 people joining Stephanie Meades and Elyse Comerford on a 4 day immersion into the ‘Nourish and Flourish’ philosophy learning how to use nourishing food and lifestyle choices to affect true positive change in your life. You will learn all you need to know and commence immersing yourself in these practices to nourish your body from the inside out so that you can truly step into living a flourishing life, both physically and mentally.
If you are motivated to make some changes in your life to optimise the health of yourself and your family, there is no better time then now. This retreat is for anyone who is craving a healthier and happier body and mind, and is sick and tired of the same old restrictions and fads. Steph and Elyse are all about real, sustainable change, that fits in with your life.
The retreat will be held at the stunning “Altitude 261“. Set between the luscious mountains of the Koonyum Range and the rolling waters of the Pacific Ocean, Altitude 261 provides the most exquisite location for the Nourish and Flourish Retreat.
Surrounded by national parkland, escarpment and rainforest, Altitude 261 is the perfect place to forget it all and just enjoy the peacefulness of a mountain setting.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The retreat will revolve around 6 EPIC ‘Nourish & Flourish’ Masterclasses delivered by Steph & Elyse over the course of the retreat, aimed to empower you with the knowledge and tools you need to start truly nourishing your body and mind to change your life for the better. The retreat allows you to immerse yourself in these teachings and practices as you live alongside Steph and Elyse for the duration of the retreat.
OVER THE 4 DAY RETREAT YOU WILL:
- Stunning accommodation in the Byron Bay Hinterland
- Six life-changing ‘Nourish and Flourish’ Masterclasses with resources and action plans for each so you can continue with your journey on your return home.
- Daily Sunrise Yoga and Evening Yoga Nidra classes for those who wish to participate.
- An evening with Jo Whitton (Quirky Jo) and Fouad Kassab – famous Food Bloggers and Authors of Life Changing Foods.
- Hands on cooking demos to show you how easy and simple delicious nourishing food really is, including making your own probiotics and gut healing elixirs. All recipes included.
- A trip to the famous Mullumbimby Farmers Market so you can meet the growers and sample what this lush region has to offer.
- “Peace Experience” at the world renowned Crystal Castle, and a tour of the gorgeous grounds.
- An afternoon spent in blissful relaxation at the Kiva spa retreat Mullumbimby.
- Time to relax and shop in Byron Bay.
- Delicious nourishing meals made for you each day
- A private bus to pick you up from Byron Bay and return at the end of the retreat (you will need to organise your airport transfers to and from Byron Bay)
- Full access to the Nourish and Flourish Online Portal valued at $497
Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab are the wonderful people behind Quirky Cooking. Together they manage a blog, a podcast called A Quirky Journey, a lively Facebook community (which includes the main page plus chat groups and private support groups), the Quirky Cooking for Gut Health online program, and their best-selling cookbook, Life-Changing Food. They run gut health retreats and seminars around Australia, and love getting to know their Quirky Cooking tribe both online and in person.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
This retreat is for those who want to begin or have already begun their journey to wellness through nourishing their body on every level. This retreat is for you if-
- You have the motivation and desire to make sustainable lasting changes
- You want to feel AWESOME without the guilt, blame, shame and deprivation
- You want to immerse yourself in the ‘Nourish and Flourish Philosophy’ so you can experience these principles first hand
- You want real world advice with a hands on approach
- You want to learn strategies and practices that you will actually do at home
- You want to share your experience and make lasting friendships with other women on a similar journey
- You want an opportunity to relax and unwind in a stunning location whilst learning how best to nourish yourself and your family
- Lunch in Byron Bay at one of our favourite whole food cafes (additional expense)
- Free time to wander around Byron and do some shopping
- We board the ‘Nourished Bus’ and head to the stunning ‘Altitude 261’ in the Byron Hinterland.
- Welcome Circle – Elyse & Steph will share with you what to expect over the course of the next 3 days.
- Masterclass #1 Divine Digestion – Elyse & Steph will teach you the core principles of how to achieve ‘Divine Digestion’ including heaps of practical exercises which we will be actively practicing for the remainder of the retreat.
- Sit back and relax over a delicious, nutritious whole food dinner prepared by Elyse & Steph from fresh ingredients straight from Byron markets.
- Yoga Nidra experience – to lull you into the most tranquil sleep you’ve had EVER
- Sunrise yoga and morning meditation class on the fabulous pool deck overlooking the gorgeous Hinterland – what a way to start the day!
- Head to Mullumbimby Farmers market for a tour, learning about what to look for at the markets and how to shop like a market pro. After we pick up some delicious produce for lunch, we will have our Masterclass #2: Ditch the Diet sharing what we know works to help you ditch the dieting forever!
- Head to the Crystal Castle for a blissful immersion into this peaceful haven, we will be touring the grounds and sharing a ‘peace experience’ during our visit.
- Head back to Altitude 261 where we will have a hands on cooking demonstration of how to whip up a delicious, whole food lunch using super fresh ingredients from the markets and then we will devour!
- Masterclass #3: Optimal Gut Health – Part 1— we talk all things gut health in this awesome session teaching you how to heal and seal your gut and restore your gut microbiome for optimal nourishment.
- Another ‘hands on’ kitchen session where we teach you all you need to know about how to make gut healing probiotics at home such as sauerkraut and other yummy fermented veggies.
- SPECIAL GUESTS….we are going to spend some time with the AMAZING Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab from Quirky Cooking- authors of Life Changing Foods and all round LEGENDS in the whole food world! Yep, you heard right……This will be EPIC
- Sunrise yoga and morning meditation class on the pool deck – to energise you for the EPIC day ahead!
- Masterclass #4: Optimal Gut Health – Part 2 then we hit the kitchen again to show you how to make your own delicious gut healing stock
- Masterclass #5: Stress and Women’s Hormones – We we will talk you through how how stress plays an intricate role in our overall wellbeing through the influence they have on our hormones, and what we can do about it.
- We are in for an afternoon of blissful relaxation at Kiva Spas in Mullumbimby so we can practice the art of stress management in true immersion.
- Enjoy our last delicious meal together and spend some time over dinner quizzing Elyse & Steph with all your questions.
- Masterclass #6: Daily detoxification in this session we will show you how epic our body is at detoxifying itself and how you can support optimal detoxification for optimal wellbeing.
- Yoga Nidra for a truly blissful (detoxifying) slumber
- Bounce out of bed, feeling AMAZING and join us for our last Sunrise Yoga and morning meditation class on the pool deck overlooking the Hinterland.
- Closing circle – We will share some last minute wisdom with you all and give you all the resources you need to continue your ‘nourished’ journey on your return home.
- It’s time to go! We will transport you back to Mullumbimby or Byron Bay where you can organise an airport transfer back to Ballina or Gold Coast airport for your flight home as a newly flourishing woman.