BREAKFAST – The best meal of the day!
To often we find ourselves eating the same thing for breakfast, day in, day out. As a result we miss a golden opportunity to add some more variety into our diets. So why not shake up your morning routine and add one of these real food recipes to your morning. Ideally, it would be fantastic for you to try to and have something different each day. Here are a numbers of options to get you going over the next few weeks. Try them out and see which ones you can add to your weekly brekkies.
People think hot breakfasts are a luxury that can only be made on weekends….rubbish….if you have 15 minutes you can whip up these lovely hot breakfasts during the week without a major fuss. They are super simple and you can make a heap and reheat later in the week for another yummy hot breakfast, or alternatively serve these options cold as a lunch box treat.
Learn how simple it is to make your own Breakfast recipes at home. We will show you the basics to get you started.
- Bacon and Egg Cups
- Banana and Coconut Porridge
- Banana Porridge
- Bircher Museli
- Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes with Maple Syrup Apples (Dairy Free)
- Buckwheat and Banana Pancakes
- Buckwheat Pancakes / Pikelets
- Chai Infused Porridge with Cinnamon Baked Pears
- Coconut and Mango Porridge
- Crunchy Nut and Seed Granola
- Green Brekkie Bowl with Salmon
- Green Brekky Bowl
- Homemade Granola Bowl
- Miso Nori Vegetable Omelette
- Overnight Oats
- Raspberry and Coconut Summer Porridge
- Winter Quinoa Porridge
- Zucchini Fritters