- 2 cups of oats (quinoa or rice flakes are great for a gluten free option)
- 3.5 cups of milk (I use almond milk, but any milk will do)
- 1 mashed banana
- Handful of sultanas
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan and place on the stove on medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once thickened to your liking, take off the heat and serve immediately with a dash more milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- If your child does not like banana, then just omit it.
- It works just as well with just a handful of sultanas or raisins, or you could add some chopped dates or chopped apricots or even dried cranberries to mix it up a little.
- You could make so many different flavour combo’s, just use your imagination.