- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- 60 – 80 ml almond milk
- 1 large grated red apple with the skin
- 2 tablespoons natural organic yoghurt / coconut or a little extra almond milk to serve
- Soak the flaxseed, chia seed, sesame seed, pumpkin seed, goji, cranberry and sunflower seed in the almond milk for at least 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- The next day add the grated apple and fresh seasonal fruit.
- Fold through the yoghurt if using or enjoy with extra juice or milk + fresh fruit.