- 1.5 cups of buckwheat flour (sifted)
- 1 cup oats
- 1.5 cup almond milk (or dairy)
- 2 eggs
- Dash of vanilla extract or rice malt syrup for sweetness
- 1 mashed banana (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Melt oil in fry pan and cook pancakes in batches for 3 minutes each side, or until mixture bubbles and is lovely and golden in colour.
- Serve with a huge dollop of coconut yoghurt and a handful of fresh berries and a splash of pure maple syrup. Happiness on a plate.
- Handy Hint: If you have any mixture left over, make them into pikelets for the kid’s lunchbox.