- ½ bunch of kale (Russian or curly kale)
- ½ bunch spinach
- 1 zucchini grated
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- Grate your zucchini, destem and slice your kale and spinach into 1 cm width ribbons, and chop your shallots.
- In a large frypan, melt the oil and then add the garlic and cook until fragrant (1 minute).
- Add shallots first and cook for 1 minute prior to adding your kale, spinach and zucchini. Toss around until wilted – this will only take a minute or two.
- Remove from the heat and splash over the tamari sauce (or coconut aminos). Toss to allow sauce to filter through the greens.
- Serve with a few pieces of smoked salmon and a dash of salt.