makes 2 serves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen is fine)
- 5 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- raspberries and desiccated coconut to serve, optional
- Place all of the ingredients except for the chia seeds into your food processor and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle over the chia seeds and whisk to combine.
- Place in the fridge for several hours or overnight to thicken.
- Serve with raspberries and coconut if desired.