For those who haven’t yet tried cauliflower rice, don’t knock it until you have tried it. Many a child around the nation is currently being fed cauliflower rice without knowing they are consuming vegetables as it tastes so good covered in curry sauce, mixed through vegies to make fried rice, and even as a side in it’s own right, not to mention to stuff your sushi rolls with.
- Handful of florets from a cauliflower
- dollop of coconut oil
- a splash of apple cider vinegar
- Blend up the cauliflower florets in your food processor for a few seconds until it resembles rice like consistency
- Heat it up for 2-3 minutes in a dollop of coconut oil and you’re done.
- I like to add a splash of apple cider vinegar to mine after I take it off the heat to add a little kick to it, but that’s a personal preference. You may prefer tamari or even a spoonful of tahini to make it seem ‘stickier’.
NB: If you are more of a fan of broccoli, you can make broccoli rice following the exact same method.