- 6 plump medjool dates, seeds removed
- ¼ cup diced dried apple (organic)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until well combined.
- Try not to over blend as they will become oily. They should be sticky but not oily.
Roll teaspoons of the cookie dough into balls and flatten slightly using the back of a fork. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
*Cinnamon has been found to play a helpful role in regulating blood sugar spikes, so it’s worthwhile adding a little extra if you like the taste.