- 6 tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 175 Degrees Celsius or 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the tomatoes in a single layer in a casserole dish.
- Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 hour or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Place the mixture into your food processor or blender and pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- Store in a bottle in the fridge.