- 2 cups of SR flour
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor for 15 seconds until it comes together.
- Roll in to a ball, and place in a bowl, cover with cling wrap and let sit for at least 2 hours.
- Pull of small pieces of dough and roll into small balls, then flatten on a floured board and roll to a thin round using a rolling pin. The thinner the better.
- Cook pita dough in a dry, hot frypan until puffed and coloured and then turn them over for another minute or so.
- Remove and cover with a tea towel to keep warm and soft until time to serve.