- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine (I use Great Lakes Gelatin – free from nasties)
- Honey to taste
- 240g mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Place 3 tablespoon of coconut water in a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatine.
- Allow to soak for 2 minutes.
- Place the pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the remaining coconut water with the honey (if using). Stir the gelatine mixture, then pour the jelly mixture into 6 x 125ml cups or jelly moulds until three quarters full. Add some chopped berries and sprinkle in some chia seeds.
- Chill the jellies for 4 hours to set.
- Remove the jellies from the moulds by placing the moulds in a bath of hot water for a few seconds, then turn them out onto serving bowls.
- Serve with fresh berries.