- 1 cup almonds (activated if possible)
- 2 fresh dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons honey Juice
- zest of 1.5 lemons
- Juice and zest of 1.5 limes
- Process the base layer ingredients in a food processor until well combined. It is easier to start with the brazil nuts and process until fine, then add dates and coconut oil slowly until the mixture sticks together.
- Press the mixture into an 18 hole silicone muffin tray or 1 large cheesecake tin and place in the freezer to set.
- Process the lemon and lime filling ingredients in your food processor until smooth. This may take a while, depending on the strength of your processor.
- Stop every few minutes to scrape down the sides.
- Once smooth, pour the mixture onto the base layer and place in the fridge to set overnight.