Scope of Service:
- To provide individual assessment of a workstation when an employee reports discomfort or injury as a result of desk-bound work activities.
- 60 minute assessment with the employee at their designated workstation.
- Workstation adjustments will be completed during assessment in addition to written recommendations (and justification) being forwarded to the Referring Manager for any required ergonomic equipment that may be deemed necessary to improve working posture for the individual.
- Brief ergonomic assessment report outlining modification completed during assessment and future recommended actions (if required).
Who is this service for:
- Either an Employee who has lodged an injury notification or has reported discomfort with current workstation organisation.
- A new Employee who requires advice on appropriate ergonomic setup.
- Individual assessment only.
- Note: Our Assessors also offer group ergonomic assessment training for groups of up to 20 employees.
For more information or to book an assessment –