Purpose of the Training:
- To provide education to ‘desk bound’ employees regarding how they can organise their workstation to promote optimal working postures, thereby reducing injury risk and improving comfort and wellbeing at work.
- 30 minute group sessions delivered within the office or central training location.
- Workshop includes education on optimal working postures, practical completion of one workstation assessment utilising ergonomic checklist (checklist will be provided to all attendees) and provision of desk bound work break exercises (including reference sheet).
- At the completion of training, participants will have the knowledge and skill to assess their own workstation and modify accordingly to improve their working postures.
- Desk bound employees or employee’s who ‘hot desk’ at various locations
- Maximum number of participants per training – 10